Spring Lawn Care
These are general maintenance instruction the customer should follow to ensure good results from our applications.
- Mow at the proper height (3”-4”)
- Maintain a sharp blade
- Mow often enough as to not remove more than one third of the leaf area at any one time
- Leave down grass clippings (Grass Cycle)
- Take care with heavy equipment
- Be careful when trimming. Do not scalp or cut too short with the string trimmer
- Do not water at night.
- Look for signs of drought stress before watering
- Water deeply and infrequently
Lawn Clean Up
- Keep the lawn clean and free of debris.
- Parking cars and other vehicles will cause compaction and do irreparable damage.
Maintaining a healthy, attractive lawn, which has reduced pest problems and thus, a reduced need for pesticide applications, is possible. This can be achieved through consistent monitoring of your lawns progress, sound and routine cultural practices, such as mowing and watering, and faithful attention to the information and recommendations left by your specialist.
Need assistance? Fill out our Free Estimate form and a representative will contact you to discuss your needs.
Need Fast Service? Call our office at 301-870-3411!