April 1, 2020
We would like to let you know that MRW Lawns, Inc. is continuing operations through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
In response to Governor Hogan’s Executive Orders dealing with the Coronavirus, in conjunction with guidance from Agriculture Secretary Joe Bartenfelder’s office, our industry has been deemed ESSENTIAL to maintaining public health and safety. We look forward to continuing to provide your family and neighborhoods with the high-quality service you have come to expect from our team.
Your well-being is first and foremost as we move forward, and we have developed additional safety protocols to protect both you and our staff:
- All MRW Lawns, Inc. staff are following CDC guidelines on hygiene, protection, and social distancing. This may delay your service slightly as we update our procedures.
- We will no longer knock on your door to let you know we are at your home for service. You will still receive a yellow flag on your lawn to let you know we visited, and you will always receive your invoice via your e-mail or USPS.
- We ask that you respect and maintain social distancing – if you need to talk to your technician or account manager, please keep at least six feet away, and we will do the same.
- We will not leave anything in the door. If you requested paper invoices to be mailed, please allow at least a week for it to arrive as we are working with reduced staff
- We have expanded our teleworking and sick leave policies to ensure that our staff has the flexibility needed to care for themselves and their families.
- We ask that you not visit our offices in person as we have closed our lobby. We have reduced on-site staff to essential personnel only.
- Most of the day-to-day account maintenance, including ordering service, making payments, and viewing history, can be done online at www.mrwlawns.com/login. You can also reach us by phone at 301-870-3411 Monday-Friday 9-5:30.
- If possible, we request that payments be made online or over the phone rather than in-person or by mail. We can take both credit/debit card and E-check payments through our secure software online.
At this time of stress and worry, one safe haven is our own backyards. Whenever it’s safe and practical, we encourage you to spend time outdoors, maintain social distancing, and support one another through this challenging time.
With high call volume and reduced staff, the Customer Assistant Website remains the best way to contact us or manage your account. Please visit www.mrwlawns.com/login
to make payments, add services, or ask questions.
We anticipate having all Early Spring applications by our usual April 15 deadline.
Thank you for your understanding during this trying time. We will get through it.
Rick and Barbara LaNore
MRW Lawns, Inc.